The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Fall Update

I just want to thank Dave for reminding me to update this site. I tend to forget that this is out there.

Here is a quick recap:
First off, I am still dating a wonderful girl (Annika) and things are going really well with her. Nothing like having a cute girl that can dance =).

I am now teaching swing dance lessons in LeSueur and actually getting paid for it. I love it =). Nothing like getting paid for doing something that I love!!!

I am back in school again and I am taking 2 classes.

I will write more later.
Sam

6 Comments:

Blogger david said...

I can't believe I didn't comment a month ago when I first read this. Good to hear the dating life is still going strong. My lady friend moves back 2 weeks from today! Amazing. You need to teach me some dance moves. I'm in desperate need of instruction.

11/18/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger david said...

Long live swing dancing! Sam, I really need some lessons bad. I've gone out dancing twice this month and made a complete fool of myself on both occasions. I'm pretty used to making a fool of myself though ;-)

4/01/2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger david said...

Things cooler than Sam:

1) ... . . . .

Ok, nothing is cooler than Sam. I miss you man. Please come back.

5/24/2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger david said...

Not a problem, I'm happy to remind you to update your site. Thanks for doing so!

8/05/2007 8:59 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Man, for some reason I can't access my blog.... I hope I can figure it out. I would have made changes by now.

8/06/2007 7:18 AM  
Blogger david said...

Remember Jen's wedding? That was supa-coo!

10/18/2007 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home