The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Summer Update

Well, since the summer is half over I will let people know what I have been up to. So far this summer I have yet to travel too far but I have done some fun stuff. Things I have accomplished are spending a weekend up in Duluth for Memorial weekend, going camping this weekend in Spicer, got asked to teach swing lessons in LeSueur for the community center, swinging at least once a week, learned a lot more about myself and what I want to do with my life (looks like I might be hanging around the area for quite a bit longer), found a girl that makes me extremely happy (one of the best parts is that she actually swing dances also, thank you Annika!!!), and I have been riding my new motorcycle as much as possible.
Now the one crappy thing I am dealing with is my old motorcycle got stolen and I am tring to get the local cops to do something about it instead of sitting on their butts. Now this would not be a problem but the cops will not give the insuarace company teh report because it is being "investigating" yet I am sure the guy hasn't looked at it in the past month! Darn them!!!!!

Well, I am done with my lunch break so I will cut this short also. I hope people enjoy my rambling!

Sam

5 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Whoa! Sam! Another girl? Nice work! That's my boy! Sounds like you've had a busy summer. Sorry to hear about the bike, I've never had a vehicle stolen, but that is a lot of insurance money sitting out there untouchable for a long time. That stinks. Maybe we could for our own Justice Force to track the criminals down and make them pay Angry Bear style. You know, just like the good ol' days.

7/22/2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger david said...

Do you have your motorcycle back yet? Or at least a claim?

8/05/2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger david said...

I hope your motorcycle is doing well, as well as the girl. Say hi to her for me.

8/24/2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger david said...

Rock on my friend. Rock on. P.S. You looked spiffy in Amy's wedding photos.

9/06/2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger david said...

Hey Sam! Just thought I'd let you know that now would be a great time for a "Fall Update" since summer is over and all it feels like this post is a bit dated. Thanks!

10/08/2006 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home