The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's been a while

Wow, I am sure no one looks at this site anymore but here is a pointless post just to say that I posted. I pretty much had a pretty crappy night last night and wanted to vent somewhere so here it is =)....Ok maybe the venting is still in my head but it might come out later =). I think I like leading people on to think that they are going to get all this great stuff and then bam, nothing.

Sam

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Mr. Bear! You have to dish out more dirt than this. First teasing us with the girl situation (still no info on that from you BTW), and now this? You are cruel!

5/14/2006 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home