The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

What a Sunday

Well, it's Sunday again and there are a bunch of people over at my brothers house watching the Vikings. We already got screwed on one play but we'll have to wait to see how it going. Also, I will be posting what a friend of mine wrote about the war that I feel that most people should read. It is pretty impressive.

I am also bummed about last night/this morning. Last night I fell asleep during the movie The Polar Epress when tring as hard as I could to keep up. But I didn't feel to bad when everyone that was there fell asleep. Grace even got sick when she got up. The biggest dissapointment was not getting up when Jenni Brown called this mroning at 6 when I told her that she had to before getting on the plane. What a slacker I am. Well, I am distracted so I will write more later.

Ok back, nothing like someone wanting to talk computers while the game is on. How irrating that was. well, I am kinda too pissed to write anymore today so I will write more later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home