The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Here's your update Dave

Well, here it is. There was 2 girls that I was interested in and seemed interested in me and I really had no clue which on to persue. Well, since that situation I persued both of the girls, one I realized pretty quick it wasn't going to work so I ended it and the second girl we've been kinda on and off since then. I think we pretty much are content with being good friends so that is where we will stay for now and hopefully more will come of it since I am a huge fan of her's.

Sam

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Thanks for finally coming through Sam. Every day I realize more and more how you are truely "the man." I'm proud of you! You seem to be a guy on the right track. Keep dancin'!

6/07/2006 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home