The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wonderful

Man, after listening to the song, I am a huge fan. I know I've heard it before, but I think I am such a fan because I always thing everything is always wonderful, even when it may not be! Plus looking at the positive in ever situation is huge. People ask me why I am so happy, well that is a huge reason!

Well, I am strapped for time so I will update this later!
Sam

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Are you serious? Seriously! Did I miss something? What is this song you are talking about? This is the only Wonderful song I know, and it isn't much of a pick me up.

Keep up the positive thoughts!

1/02/2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Haha, it is the same song. After I posted it I figured I should actually figure out the words and I meant to update the blog but never got around to it. It definently is a downer, yet the the tune sounds so cheery. Pretty crazy if you ask me.

1/10/2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home