The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Relationships

Well, like most things that I do I tend to just jump in them and for some reason they never come out the way I want to. From here on out I am going to know a little more about the girl that I date before going out with her. For some reason someone that believes in sex outside marriage, divorse if you no longer love the person of you find someone else, gay marriage, and pretty much anything else that would would be the oposite of me. I tried making it work but for some reason the longer I tried the more I realized that it wasn't gonna happen. At least I now have mt weekends free =)=)=)=)=).

Now, what else am I am to you may be asking...well here it is. I am pretty much in a big rut with my weeks. On Monday I go to big dogs, tuesday I usually take the night off but I am helping start up dancing on tuesday nights so tonight will be the first night of that. On wend. I play softball and then head up to mexican village for the Margarittas =). Yummy... Thursdays it's dancing again up in the cities, so if you are in the cities you should come dancing with us =). The weekend I am always doing something different from camping to sitting around tring to touch my nose with my tongue. Fun stuff if you ask me =).

Well, back to work I go.

Peace out!
Sam I Am

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/11/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger david said...

Sorry to hear about the break up man. That is rough, but it sounds like it is for the best. Breaking up always seems harder to do than getting together. That takes guts to step away, even if you knew it wasn't going to work.

7/11/2006 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home