The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ha, another update

Well, since I am pretty sure Dave is the only one that looks at this site, I will let him be the first to know that I am actually seriously dating someone. If you want to see more about her she is the first girl on my friends list on my myspace page www.myspace.com\swinginsam (i think that is it). If you keep the comments coming I'll keep the blog coming =).

Sam

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Atta boy Sam! Good to hear it is official! I can't wait to meet her!

I know it is hard to keep these things updated. I don't update mine nearly as much as I should. Too much going on.

6/26/2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger david said...

I'm still here Sam. Still waiting for another update. Hit me!

7/10/2006 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home