The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Wow, nothing like waking up to a couple fresh inches of snow. At this rate we might actually get a white christmas here!!! I'm pretty pumped about that! It also means more skiing and sledding. Wow, almost an end to another year. I'll have to give a recap of all the fun and not so fun events that have happened from traveling to all parts of the US to an awesome motorcycle trip up to the Duluth to losing more then 30 lbs (with only 20-30 more to go). All fun and exciting stuff. I also have my might set to go back to school this Aug. either at MSU or moving to Colorado and testing my luck out there.

Well, ta ta for now.
Sam Mikkalson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home