The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sam is a ferret

This is not Sam.
This is still not Sam.
Again, this is not Sam.
This is the Hulk's new friend.
Hulk is talking on the phone, wearing a fantastic scarf, a Nworbrefinnej design, of the Belgian descent.
Last minute flights to Italy do not exist.
Hokay, soh, I stink --- and I'm cold from sweat.
Hulk learned to rumba (however you spell that) last night.
Hulk rules at swing dancing.
Apparently, we have to stick batteries in Mr. Evil's eye sockets --- a million times worse than wet willies (thanks, Sam and Grace). Mr. Evil is at 247. But you'll have to decode that (Hint: use a phone).
I'm leaving now... because Sam is reading my post. And Sam takes a second.
And Hulk is going to pee her pants laughing.
SAM (fresh out of the orphaned clam) RULES.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Brown said...

...You didn't write that...

11/28/2005 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home