The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Change in my life

Well, starting tonight I am going to make a change in my life...instead of wrecking lives by being sarcastic, I am going to just wreck my life every time I wreck lives. Now, that sentence may not make sense, but I did have a quality one but lost what I had because I tried to run the spell checker and it reset my page. Over-rated if you ask me. =). Now, I am also not going to smile as much anymore because that too is over-rated!!! Now, as for laughing, that is still good just as long as there is no smiling to go along with it! Ok, well, since this is a unhappy blog I will leave it at this! Please let me know, should I go back to my old self as a wrecker of lives or a wrecker of my life. (This will also depend on the outcome of the vikings game. If they win then I am back to my old self =). If the lose then sieve them =).

Well, time to get some gas and remember, it's better to be pissed off then to be pissed on =).
The Angry Bear
PS, I think I am going to write more and it will mostly be on how I'm feeling for the day. I might create a new site for that though so I don't fill this one up =).

Well I guess I have to add this now =). Looks like smiling is back in!!!!! Nothing like getting owned by the vikings!!!!!!! Thats what happens when you bet on the Packers =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home