The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Weekend On a Coaster!

What do normal people do in Minnesota when nothing is going on? Well, I for one have to go out and find quality people to hang out with. Even if they are not even in the over-rated state of Minnesota!

Well, me and Brandon decided to go to a state for the weekend to hang out with quality individual in the state of ????. I'm kinda embarrassed by where I went so I'll leave it out. That's what I love about blogs, just keep out the embarrassing parts. Well, by 6:00PM on Friday me and Brandon left Minnesota. When we got to the I94/I90 split Brandon wanted me to see the house that he grew up in so we made a quick detour and we checked out the house. I drove into the driveway and the owner of the house come out and we talked to him for quite a bit. Brandon definintly enjoyed talk and we got to talk about his youth a little for the next hour or so. Well, we got to Chicago with no problems so I figured I'd hand out the driving to Brandon who was more then willing to take over!

Well, I tried to get some sleep and about 20 min after Brandon took over I heard a big clunk noise like hitting a pothole going at a pretty fast pace. Well, I look up and realize that Brandon is driving way above the speed limit so I inquire our speed and I find out that my car handles pretty good at 130 mph. I guess that is a good think to know if I ever want to go that fast. Well, I tell Brandon to slow it down a bit and we have no more troubles until Indiana, when Brandon meet up with a statie. Well, since Brandon only got caught going 92 in a 70 the cop was nice and decided to only give him a coupon for 10 over. Not too bad if you ask me. Well, after this we had no incidents with the local authority and Brandon made it to a rest stop just south of BG so we could call Jenni and get directions. After getting the directions from Jenni I head south thinking that we had yet hit BG and since Brandon stated that we hadn't got there and after traveling about 15 miles I have Brandon get the map out because we had not seen and signs with BG on it and I find out that Brandon had missed the turn when he was driving so I turn around and we get there with little problems!

Well, at this time it was about 7:30 so we get in and crash for about an hour. Boy, I never knew how much 1 hour of sleep could do to rejuvenate us.

More to come later.

(OK sieve me for doing stupid things. Not related to the post but is revelent to me right now. Having people take embarrassing pictures of you is not a good think to do because it will come back and haunt you!!!)

Oh, and if you have a different tire size then most normal people, getting a flat on a Sunday afternoon is definintly not a good think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home