The Angry Bear

Hey, I am the Angry Bear. I can be found on the local swing dancing floors or out playing every sport imaginable. Not much more to me. Oh and I love to travel. Only 12 states left to go before hitting them all. Hopefully I can get that done in the next 5 years. Then it's europe here I come!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Wow

Nothing like having to go into a house where you think someone went completly nuts and killed everyone in the basement! Exciting except for the fact that it happened before noon!

It all happened at work around 9:30 when I get a call from a man I will call George. Well, I answer the phone and I hear nothing on the other end so I tell him I'll call him back and that's what I do. Well, when I call him back, he does not respone again, so I respond, "Do you need anything". And again, nothing but something clinking in the background. Well, not thinking anything off it I tell him to call me back if it is important. Well, 4 more calls like the previous ones later I get kinda worried because I know that George has Bipolar and sametimes goes off the wall, so I call him roommate to check up on him.

Well, his roommate goes next door and calls me back saying that George had cut himself and there was blood everywhere so that he was going to take him to the hospital. WOW, was I feeling pretty upset since I had blown off George just 10 hours ago. Nothing like having that guilty feeling!

Well, an hour later, my phone rings again and it's George again. Thinking that it was his roommate I answer the phone and again I hear nothing! At this point I tell him to call me back again hoping that it was just my phone that was not working. Well, he calls me back and I can hear this thumping noise in the background and some grunts so I start to get kinda scared here. Nothing like the worse think coming to my mind. I figured I should just call his roommate and find out what was going on so I call him about 3 times with no answer! At this point I am thinking that George lost it and killed everyone in the house and I was going to find them! Not something I was looking foward too. Well, I decide to take my lunch break pretty early so I head over to George's house and I see George outside with half his body in his roommates truck almost looking like he was tring to jump it! What the hell was this guy doing. Well, not wanting to park next to him or to draw attention to myself, I park away from him and sneak into the house. Once in the house, I realize that another of his roommates was upstairs just getting up so I tell him what happened and he just looked like he could care less.

Well, I go down stairs and I don't see any blood so I try to open the other door where his roommates live. It was locked! It's never locked so again I started to freak out and then I look upstairs and I see someone just starring at me!!!! I almost pissed my pants until I realized it was the roommate that just got up.

Well, I then proceed to bang on their door as hard as I could and after about a minute I hear one of them saying what I wanted. I told them to unlock the door but they refused to do it. Wow, it is true that George lost it!!!! Right after I thought that the door opened and he told me it was just a joke becuase I had taken his seat out of his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wouldn't have cared if I did it, but I had no friken clue what he was talking about! Well, he told me that George blamed me for doing it, so now he will not believe me no matter what I say. Nothing like getting blammed for something that I didn't do. Even now, 10 hours later, I don't know what I can say for him to believe me. WOW again. He sucks. His wife believes me but not him! Nothing like getting freaked out for no reason!

Well, nothing like a typical Monday in the life of an Angry Bear!!!! I did leave some details out because it was dragging on too long, so if you want to know more about it just give me a shout or leave a comment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, it's Jenni --- just wanted to let you know that, though I thoroughly enjoy your blog (and the fact that I made an appearance in 1/3 of your posts), the George story is far more entertaining and suspenseful when relayed verbally.
Woah -- gotta' run; I think my acorn squash is done. I rule.

9/13/2005 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home